Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chalkboard!

First I primed the frame and plastic with white primer.


I just bought this poster board frame at Walmart. I used the plastic inside the frame for the chalkboard. Even though it said "WARNING: Do not remove plastic from frame. It could cause damage to the frame." I did it anyway and it turned out great. No damage that I could see.

Then I sprayed the frame with Ivory Krylon.


Really bad pic of the plastic sprayed with the first coat of chalkboard.

Finished product; I think I might try wired ribbon. This was all I had at the moment.


The kids love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the chalkboard! I would love to do something like that for Kate, I just don't know where I would put it in my house. I would love to contribute to this blog but I barely have time to contribute to my own sadly enough!

    ReplyDelete