Monday, March 29, 2010

Dull Drab to Dressed up Fab

The kids' bathroom is one of the last on my list to decorate and assemble. However, the shower curtain was just begging for help. I couldn't wait any longer. So, I took the remnant of my designer black and white flower fabric that I used on the dining room curtains and sewed it to the bottom of the shower curtain. I raised the shower curtain rod to give an illusion of height; that bathroom is one of the smallest rooms in the house. The whole thing took about 20 minutes. And I love it! More of that bathroom to come once I get around to it. :)

During the flood:

After the flood:

Oh yeah- I didn't measure or pin anything. Just quick, easy sewing! And no one could even tell it's not perfectly straight.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the idea, never would have thought about that1 Maybe we do need to change the name to Tracy's masterpieces since you are the only one contributing so far. I just copy creative ideas but I'm not good at coming up with them by myself, but I love to copy!

    ReplyDelete