Friday, September 26, 2014

4.00 Nightstand Makeover

I scored this darling nightstand at Savers for $4.00 the other day! We needed one for Lou's bedroom and this was perfect in every way!
Here it is before the makeover:






And here it is after! What a transformation! I'll post pics of it in her room once we move into the new house.

True to form for my painting techniques, I didn't sand or prime it first. We did give it a good cleaning however.
I painted it Narcissus by Sherwin Williams using a Glidden color match sample jar from. Home Depot. The sample was $2.50 I believe. I purchased the crystal knob at Silver Star Hardware, a local, independently owned shop by our house. The knob was $4.50.

So the total cost was $11.00 for this cute little nightstand! I could've saved a couple bucks by buying the knob at Hobby Lobby but it's a drive out there and I like to support local businesses when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment